Terms of Service
CSA/XP UK – Shop
This is a legal agreement between you and CSA/XP UK. (“CSA/XP UK”) stating the terms that govern your use of the csa-uk.org shop service. This agreement – together with all updates, additional terms, and all of CSA/XP UK’s rules and policies – collectively constitute the “agreement” between you and CSA/XP UK. By using the shop you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the shop and do not use the service. You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you: changes, additions, or deletions are not acceptable, and CSA/XP UK may refuse access to the csa-uk.org shop for noncompliance with any part of this agreement.
1. Definition of the csa-uk.org Service. CSA/XP UK is the provider of the csa-uk.org Shop (the “Service”) that permits you to purchase resources – such as sound recordings, manuals and videos – under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
3. Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service (“Registration Data”). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. CSA/XP UK may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete.
4. User Security. You understand that the Service, and products purchased through the Service, such as sound recordings, videos and related artwork (“Products”), include technology that protects digital information and limits your usage of Products to certain usage rules established by CSA/XP UK and its licensors (“Usage Rules”). You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by CSA/XP UK for compliance purposes, and CSA/XP UK reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through systems that are provided by CSA/XP UK for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
5. Purchase of CSA/XP UK Content
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and CSA/XP UK shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
b. Use of Products. You acknowledge that Products contain security technology that limits your usage of Products to the following Usage Rules, and you agree to use Products in compliance with such Usage Rules.
Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use.
You shall be entitled to export, burn (if applicable) or copy CD or DVD Products solely for personal, non-commercial use.
Any burning (if applicable) or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio or video content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
c. Acceptance & Agreement. You agree that your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. CSA/XP UK reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
d. Other entities: Parties other than CSA/XP UK and its subsidiaries may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of certain other ministries. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. CSA/XP UK does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
6. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that CSA/XP UK may charge you for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and postage, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your visit to our website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing CSA/XP UK with a valid credit or debit card account details for payment of all fees. All fees will be billed to the credit or debit card account you designate during the checkout process.
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
7. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by CSA/XP UK and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
b. Removal of CSA/XP UK Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, CSA/XP UK and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will CSA/XP UK be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. CSA/XP UK may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, the csa-uk.org Shop (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by CSA/XP UK and/or its licensors. The use of the service, except for use of the service as permitted in these terms of service, is strictly prohibited and infringes on the intellectual property rights of others and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement.
a. Termination by csa-ukorg. If you fail, or CSA/XP UK suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide CSA/XP UK with a valid payment card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, violation of the Usage Rules or infringement or other violation of third parties’ rights, CSA/XP UK, at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement with you, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your name up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Service. CSA/XP UK reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and CSA/XP UK will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
9. General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by CSA/XP UK from its office in the United Kingdom. You agree to comply with all local, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
10. Enforcement of These Terms. CSA/XP UK reserves the right to takes steps CSA/XP UK believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to CSA/XP UK’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights). You agree that CSA/XP UK has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Data and/or information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as CSA/XP UK believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to CSA/XP UK’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
11. No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Websites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, CSA/XP UK may provide links to certain third party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that CSA/XP UK is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. CSA/XP UK does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that CSA/XP UK is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. CSA/XP UK does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time CSA/XP UK may remove the service for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
b. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by CSA/XP UK) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusion of implied warranties may not apply to you.
c. CSA/XP UK shall use reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by you in connection with the services, but you acknowledge and agree that your submission of such information is at your sole risk, and CSA/XP UK hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
d. CSA/XP UK does not represent or guarantee that the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and disclaims any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any products purchased from the csa-uk.org shop that are stored in your system.
13. Waiver and Indemnity. By using the service, you agree to indemnify and hold CSA/XP UK, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of this agreement, your use of the service, or any action taken by CSA/XP UK as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this agreement has occurred. This means that you cannot sue or recover any damages from CSA/XP UK, its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, volunteers and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of CSA/XP UK conclusion that a violation of this agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this agreement.
14. Changes. CSA/XP UK reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the bethelsozo.org.uk shop will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
15. Notices. CSA/XP UK may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed at any time of purchase, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in a receipt of purchase as your contact information, or by a posting on the bethelsozo.org.uk website. Notices shall become effective immediately.
16. Governing Law. The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with CSA/XP UK or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the United Kingdom.
c. CSA/XP UK accept responsibility for fees and charges associated with the purchase of ticket(s) on csa-uk.org.
g. In the unlikely event that a conference needs to either a. change venue or b. change speakers. New details of both will be provided to you in the quickest possible time. This will not effect your statutory right to a full refund should you decide you no longer want to attend the event.
18. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and CSA/XP UK and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CSA/XP UK. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. CSA/XP UK’s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. CSA/XP UK will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.